Aww Boston

First thing I noticed when I finally arrived in Boston, was that it didn't look all that different from NY. Everything was pretty much the same, the only slight difference would be the streets are wider, cleaner and less populated. It was a 20 minute walk from the bus station to the hostel. Good thing I packed light so I didn't have to carry too much stuff. The hostel is in a very good location in the neighborhood of Back Bay. It's close to pretty much everything you need and public transportation (bus and train) are all a few steps away. As soon as I checked in, I dropped my luggage in my room, which I share with two other stranger I haven't met yet. I am assigned the top bed on a bunk bed.

*teka intermission lang*

OMG!!!! Ella just walked in the hostel and I just gave her and Andy a biiiig hug!!!! I haven't seen them in a looong time!!! I guess this post will have to be cut short since there's a lot we have to catch up on! See ya!