If you have been bothering to check here, I'm sorry for the non-updates. I've been meaning to write and my head is actually full of posts I would have written if I had the time to actually sit down and write them. My stay in front of my mac has been limited to selectively reading emails, referring to google maps and updating my Netflix queue. Even my Facebook account has been ignored, with status updates being changed through my phone. I will (hopefully) give a better rundown of the past week or so, beginning with my Trasformers movie date with Omee (photos from that day were taken through my phone and accidentally deleted so no visual aids for that).

I spent my first ever 4th of July crashing at Rann's. He, Oli and Erica prepared a feast which I so graciously devoured. Their apartment building has a great view of the city from the roof so we enjoyed picture time and the fireworks later that night. Photos from that day can be seen here.
Rann's feast.I was told he slaved in the kitchen for hours that morning.
Oli and Erica's Pie with home-made custard.
Post a Comment