Up! Up! and AWAY!

I saw UP today and I LOVED IT!!! There was a part of the movie that I was laughing so hard that I had to take off my 3D glasses to wipe the tears streaming down my face. I want to watch it again!!! I cancelled my Dirt Devil order on Amazon earlier and skipped back down to Target where I bought it on sale for $10 less. Dust begone!

There's something about coming out of a theater that resets me. Every time I come out of the darkness and walk out I feel like I'm seeing things again for the first time. I was walking down to the subway station and I caught myself looking around and marveling at my surroundings. Like the feeling I got when I first got to NY. I looked back and its the same feeling I used to get every time I walked out of a cinema, regardless if it were somewhere in California, Las Vegas or Manila. I might be too engrossed in whatever film I see that I tend to feel disoriented when it's time to come back to the real world. Realizing this, I immediately remember this post written over 3 years ago which serves as an example.

One thought on “Up! Up! and AWAY!”

  1. don't u just adore that kid? super cuuuute! paul and i r playing the demo game on ps3. cuuuute also!