Re-posted from P7D's weekly:
I'm not much of a writer but with the lack of creative juices and the crummy weather in New York, I had no other options. I reviewed the last three posts trying to figure out how to tie them all together. I was tasked to present a dilemma for this cycle's story and I hope what I came up with was enough and in tune with what the previous artists have posted.
I normally don't like writing since I tend to draw a lot of my own experiences and include them in most of my writing. I find it quite difficult to narrate and describe anything I haven't seen or felt firsthand.
If you haven't started this cycle, I recommend you start with Louiie's post followed by Grace's then Ging's before you read mine so you get a better understanding of the flow.
*****
It was a quiet day off today. It was raining hard but it didn't stop me from doing my weekly chores. I was home alone so I cleaned house and vacuumed every corner and surface of the apartment. I made myself lunch. Marinated chicken cutlets in milk with a dash of white vinegar, rosemary and thyme, sizzled them up and had them with a side of greens. I saved half the chicken, breaded them and ate it with pasta for dinner. I watched Running Out of Time, which was hilarious. I spent the rest of the day watching movies on Netflix (Three to Tango and currently, Risky Business), every so often pausing trying to figure out how to compose this week's P7D post. I will continue my movies before bed. I finished half a pack of cigarettes while writing my post trying to induce my artistic creativity. I shall now enjoy a nice long shower to wash the day's work off me.

*****
It was a quiet day off today. It was raining hard but it didn't stop me from doing my weekly chores. I was home alone so I cleaned house and vacuumed every corner and surface of the apartment. I made myself lunch. Marinated chicken cutlets in milk with a dash of white vinegar, rosemary and thyme, sizzled them up and had them with a side of greens. I saved half the chicken, breaded them and ate it with pasta for dinner. I watched Running Out of Time, which was hilarious. I spent the rest of the day watching movies on Netflix (Three to Tango and currently, Risky Business), every so often pausing trying to figure out how to compose this week's P7D post. I will continue my movies before bed. I finished half a pack of cigarettes while writing my post trying to induce my artistic creativity. I shall now enjoy a nice long shower to wash the day's work off me.



Post a Comment