Who Needs a Power Drill? No Sir, Not Me.

Mica went to IKEA in Jersey today so I asked her to get me another shelf so I can add one more above my coat hooks. I was so excited to install them when I got home until I realized I forgot to cahrge the power drill and it was dead. I refused to let this little snag sway me from installing the shelves so I manually screwed them in. It took forever and I hurt myself a bit but aren't they pretty?

I took the stickers off the pint bottles of smirnoff ice that me and mica drank, bought two sunflowers and used them as vases. My chayote has now grown to about 2 and a half feet in length and had to be supported by chopsticks.

I continued reading Wicked while lying on the grass in Union Square Park before I met up with Rann earlier. Mica was running late so me and Rann met up at Joe's where I grabbed a capuccino and we sat on the benches in the park and chatted then he took me to Muji where I scored a mini calendar and a small acrylic frame (that was all I could afford). We met up with Mica at the center then Mica and I had dinner at a vietnamese place nearby while Rann went off to attend as SGI leader's meeting.

I'm a little excited come end of May. I've been convincing my mom to come visit me sometime around the 25th during her vacation and I think she's coming. She's getting me an autograph from Manny Pacquiao today since he's a passenger on her flight back to Manila from LA. SCORE!