Resolution Not Quite Written in Stone

I will try to refrain from checking Facebook 50 times a day. I have unlimited data on my phone and do it on the go so I will keep my Macbook use at a minimum. I've realized I spend my free time infront of my mac checking and rechecking Facebook and not reading mails that have piled up in my inbox.

This year, I will be a reader.

I just finished reading Wicked which Chriselle gave me when I stayed with her last September. I just recently finished The Graveyard Book and Tales of Beadle the Bard and I'm starting to like being able to have quiet time and read a book. I signed up for Barnes and Noble's yearly membership yesterday so I can get 10% off all purchases, both in store and online. I bought 3 books yesterday and all by Neil Gaiman. I got Coraline, Neverwhere and another copy of Smoke and Mirrors since I gave my first one to my darling ex-husband. I'm currently enjoying Neverwhere since it's been compared to an adult version of Alice and Wonderland and that is my favorite book of all time. I was contemplating on getting American Gods since I started reading Paul's copy back in 2006 and never got to finish it but it was such a loooong book and the plot felt like it kept going on and on and on so I opted for something else. I would, however, like to buy (if I can afford and find it) the entire series of The Sandman Comics. I have Fables and Reflections which Jammi gave me and I loved it and I want to get the rest. I might get the 4 volumes of the Absolute Sandman collection. They're awfully pretty in hard leatherbound and slipcases but at $65 a piece, I may have to wait a bit before dropping that much on books.

Now back to my book...