Polishing the House

Andy, Mica and I after clean up

I went to The Container Store during my break (thanks graceylou for directions!) and scored a few things to help me organize my closet and also got some small items for the house. I'm saving the big blowout for our Ikea trip mid-feb.

It was snowing the whole day today so it was mad slow at the restaurant. Lili sent me home early which gave me, Mica and Andy enough time to clean and organize the house as well as throw out all our garbage and moving boxes. The apartment is slowly looking more homey. Me and Mica were on broom and swiffer madness cleaning the floors.

My closet needs more work. I will replace the boxes with decent storage bins and it won't look this cramped when I finally buy a chest of drawers from Ikea.
My room looks like crap right now.
Will fix it as soon as this blog is posted.
The kitchen looks more like a kitchen now!
I can't wait to start cooking!
That's if I manage to find the time to do so.
I decided to keep my books out on Andy's shelving units to make more room in my bedroom.
I'd like to put art on the living room walls or maybe even (ahem) my photos.
When we manage to save enough enough moolah to buy a wall bracket, we will mount Andy's plasma TV above the faux fireplace.

It's 2:30am and I have a messy room waiting for me. Excuse me and good night.

7 thoughts on “Polishing the House”

  1. wowee saya! enjoy it, pero hinay na hinay sa decorating , believe me filling up a house takes lots of time :)