Tapos Din

Finally finished my post for this week's Project7Days. It took me about 8 hours last Sunday to research and start it and I just finished it today. I'm not 100% satisfied and I feel I could have done more if given enough time but I think it's enough given the amount of time I spent doing it. I think it's wrathful enough. Check out the site to see the post. Please note that the post is scheduled to be up at 12:01am Manila time. If you can't see it yet, check back again in a few hours. Leave comments if you can, I'd like to know what you think. I showed Louiie, Mica and Jordan the post since I've been asking them for feedback and suggestions on how to create this week's post. Jordan said I needed therapy and Louiie gave me excellent suggestions on how to make the post pop out more. I hope it gets the point across.

Making another batch of red velvet tomorrow before work so I'm hitting the sack. Sorry I haven't been writing as much. Been too exhausted lately. Till next time.