Love ko na din si Paul (ni bea)

I did not know that Paul (Bea's Paul) made this. I asked him to transfer our SF Wedding Video from mini DV to dvd so I can finally see it. I saw it posted on his multiply and I didn't have to see it to burst into tears. Geez... I have to share it to everyone!!!

Video was taken by Tito Leo but I never got to see the footage since he was not able to give us a copy until recently when they came to Manila to visit. He gave me the copy in mini dv format so I needed to have it transfered. Paul (ni bea) is such an angel for bothering to do this. Bea knows how much I needed reminding of why I'm here. Thanks to both of you dears...


St. Agnes Catholic Church
San Francisco, CA
November 11, 2006

This entry was posted by Kari. Bookmark the permalink.