I want to commit murder

I left rockwell after a dinner date with Sheila around quarter to 9. It was on my way down south so I dropped her off at greenbelt where she was to meet Rico. The traffic home was beyond horrible, it was MORBIDLY HORRIBLE.

Thank god I had my iPod on and I had The Deathly Hallows audiobook to keep me distracted from the pain that was beginning to creep into my left leg. I hate driving stick.

I finally get home and I glance at the clock on the wall of the dining room and was shocked to see it was exactly midnight. I had just spent THREE WHOLE HOURS driving home on what could be a 30 minute trip on a good day.

I feel the need to kill just to place blame on someone, or anyone for my wasted time. Does anyone want someone taken out? Let me know and I might look into it.

This entry was posted by Kari. Bookmark the permalink.