The Power of NMRK!!!

That would be Nam Myoho Renge Kyo...and action!

Mica and I were BORED to death last night that we started calling everyone on our contacts list for kicks. Jordan was the only one who picked up and he said he will chant for us not to get bored. Right after that, I ran downstairs to the corner convenience store, scored a pint of haagen daz and 6 bottles of Smirnoff Ice. Mica and I called for pizza and calamares and put The House Bunny on. Then Undrea and her friend Brandon came by and the party kept on rolling. Benny came home from dinner and the dead evening turned out to be not so bad after all.

It's gotten a bit chilly again lately. The sun is out but the winds are relentless. Ugh...Bring on the 60 degree weather already! I want a tan!

*****

Yesterday's AWWWWWW moment...

Background:
From my November 3, 2008 post
We had dinner at a Friendly's nearby and it was hilarious how Tita Chon was so fascinated by the restaurant, the food and the menu. I couldn't understand why she was so amused by it at first until I realized why. You see, restaurants like Chili's, Applebee's, Red Lobster, Cheesecake Factory and IHOP which are in abundance in California, are sparsely seen here.
Tita Chon left a message on my FB wall yesterday...

Stopped by F----- on our way home from Montreal - The place that serves sliders, shirley temple, extra thick milkshake, fish 'n chips, rootbeer, and ice cream galore for dessert...the same place that gave me childlike excitement the last time we were there. Wished you were with us, Kari.

Awww...