Hindi ngayon loka loka. Hindi pa nga lumalabas eh. I'm buying the hardbound when it comes out on the 21st but will have no use for it after I finish reading since all my HP books are in paperback. So I will have to sell the hardbound and buy the paperback when it comes out. I just wanted to buy it now so I can read it right away.
So any takers?
It retails for P1450.
I'll sell it for P1275 (or best offer), hows that? People who know me know I keep all my stuff in excellent condition so you can expect a mint copy.
So any takers?
It retails for P1450.
I'll sell it for P1275 (or best offer), hows that? People who know me know I keep all my stuff in excellent condition so you can expect a mint copy.
Oh, and I'm selling my other copy of His Dark Materials Book1: The Golden Compass. Why? Coz I loved it so much I bought the boxed set and now I have two copies of it. Got it for P360. Selling at P200neg.
Post a Comment