I'm gonna start shooting people soon

Why are some people so fucking inconsiderate? It's 4:40 in the fucking am and i can't sleep because my neighbor is having a party and blazing club music from his house. I'm soooo tired and i just want some peace. Hindi ba nila naiisip na maraming natutulog? HELLO! mag aalas singko na ng umaga! Putangina umuwi na sila o kaya mag karoon man sana ng respeto sa ibang taong nasa paligid nila. Hindi ko maintindihan ang mga taong ganito. Mga tanga nga lang ba sila? Hindi nagiisip? Hindi man ma-realize na may ibang tao pa sa mundo? Or wala lang ba silang pakialam. Punyeta talaga. Ang sarap pagbabarilin eh.

If i only knew the number in the guard house i would send one of the guards to fucking shut them down. This is fucking annoying. Now I can't sleep and this will have been the third time in a row that I'd have slept at around 6am. I'm a freaking zombie dammit.

These people need to be brought down. Somebody send a firing squad over here!!!

This entry was posted by Kari. Bookmark the permalink.